Edmonton Journal Clippings
Jan. 24, 2012 – note: This page will gradually be updated over the next few weeks to reflect my newer material.
- 26 Killings, 26 Weeks. A1. (A2 here). July 1, 2011.
- Skull linked to missing woman. A1. June 10, 2011. Background story here.
- New scrutiny for police commissioners. A1. Oct. 17, 2011. Background story here.
PROFILES & OBITS
- Chief medical examiner a sleuth at heart. A1. July 17, 2011. Outgoing chief medical examiner Graeme Dowling.
OP/ED & FIRST PERSON
- Remembrance more complex than poppies suggest. A23. Nov. 10, 2011.
- Sweet Spot: Soccer season brings out thousands of eager players. A1. Sept. 8, 2010.
- Treasures hidden between the covers. A1. (A2 here). August 23, 2009.
- Coffee lovers turn to headiest brew. A14. Sept. 14, 2009.
- Patients insist on dying at home. A1. (A2 here). Friday, May 29, 2009.
- Owner: I tried twice to save horses. A1. (A2 here). Dec. 30, 2008.
- ‘I felt like I was getting stabbed’: 2,400 pigs die in barn fire. A1. (A2 here). Aug. 19, 2009.
- County Declares Drought Disaster. A1. (A2 here). June 18, 2009.
- Two Snowmobiling/Avalanche Stories, B1 & A5. Friday, March 27 and 31, 2009. The Globe and Mail.